Death leaves an irreparable heartache that nothing can heal. But when you send flowers to someone who is grieving and trying to get over the loss of their loved one, it helps them raise their spirits and show them that you really care and support them during this tough time.
However, when you send funeral flowers to send your condolences and sympathies, you need to say something thoughtful, kind, inspirational, and uplifting. Because you have to choose the right words and comforting messages to make things easy for the recipient.
Well, there is a lot of pressure to handle in this situation. That’s the reason, sending sympathy flowers with kind messages is an ultimate gesture of goodwill, respect, and care.
Here we have compiled a list of some comforting sympathy messages for funeral flowers that are sure to include in your cards according to the situation.
What to write on funeral flowers?
Your sympathy flower message should not be too lengthy, deep, or difficult to understand. Just a few kind words of sympathy while acknowledging their loss is all they needed in this crucial time.
Usually, the flowers we buy from the florists come with a small note or a card so you can mention your name and write a couple of words to convey a message with the bouquet. Though it’s a small card, so there might be no room to add 5-6 lines. That’s why, adding a short, precise, and effective sympathy message is just more than enough to express care, sympathies, and condolences.
But if you want to say something more to show your warmth, it’s absolutely perfect to do so. You can get your own sympathy card and tuck it inside the bouquet. As you want to express love, care, and concern, you can make the bouquet meaningful and effective for your recipient, so it’s important to stick to some tips when writing a message for sympathy flowers.
- Keep your message short and compelling to send your feelings across, which means few words are enough to mention to pay tribute to the deceased.
- If you are writing a long message, try including some good facts about the deceased. Possibly a good memory or thought about them.
- Make sure the message reflects the beliefs of your recipient. For example, if they were a religious kind of person, include some prayers and religious thoughts to honor them.
Short and compelling funeral flowers messages:
If you want to be precise, you can add these short and compelling messages with funeral flowers.
- Gone but not forgotten
- Thinking of you in this difficult time
- Rest in peace
- Sending you my positive thoughts and wishes
- Always in heart and thoughts
- Forever in my heart
- May God bless his soul
- Loved and remembered forever
- In loving memory
- You will be badly missed
- Sending my heartfelt condolences
- Accept my heartfelt sympathies
- With a lot of love and blessings
- Please accept the flowers and hear the words we may not be able to speak
- With my deepest sympathies
- Rest in peace and know that I won’t forget you
- Especially for you with love
- For my unforgettable friend
- Always in my heart and mind
Religious funeral flowers messages:
If the deceased one and the family are religious, then the message should be a little different than a normal sympathy message. It could be like:
- I hope you find hope and strength in God’s love during this difficult time
- May you rest in peace in God’s heaven
- Praying for your peace, hope, and strength at this time
- You have my deepest sympathies in this time of grief
- In God’s arms may you gently rest
- Lots of peace, prayers, positive thoughts, and blessings
- Heaven has a new angel
- Wherever you are, God is always with you
Sympathy card messages:
If you are adding a card with your sympathy flower bouquet, then make sure your messages are somewhat like:
- I am very sorry for your irreparable loss
- (Name) was such a kind person, I am going to miss him a lot
- I want to tell you that I am always here for you no matter what. You can share anything with me, anytime!
- My thoughts are for you and your family
- (Name) was loved and appreciated by anyone in the family. We will miss him terribly.
Longer messages for funeral cards and flowers:
To convey your feelings in a much-sophisticated way, include some long messages with your flowers.
- Please know that you are always in our minds and thoughts during this time of grief and sorrow. Always here for you.
- Lots of prayers and flowers for our dear (name) who has left too soon. We miss you so bad.
- Words seem so inadequate to express my feelings on this heartbroken tragedy. But I am here to support you in that grieving process.
- My heart is bursting with sadness and pain on this greatest loss. But our memories are filled with lots of smiles and happiness. Forever in peace.
- I really don’t know how to ease your pain in this tragic situation. Please accept my heartfelt condolences and know that I am always for you.
- Wishing you a lot of peace, comfort, and strength to bear this loss. Also, wishing you great courage to face difficult days ahead.
- May God be with you in this difficult time. Sending these flowers on your way to express my sympathies and condolences.
Where to buy the best funeral flowers with heartfelt messages?
For all the people who are reading to post, we are really sorry for your loss. But we are here to make the grieving process a bit easier and comfortable by presenting beautiful bouquets of funeral flowers.
Here at Flower Delivery Hamilton, you can get an extensive range of funeral and sympathy flowers with heartfelt messages. Our florists directly source flowers from the fresh gardens of Hamilton, so you can express your condolences in the best possible manner.
Visit our floral collections today and choose anything that looks inspiring for your recipient.